I'm now available on Zoom and Skype for one-to-one teaching. These are video conferencing software that is available for you to participate in lessons.
- You need to sit central to your screen so I can see your bow and left hand/arm.
- You need your device on a chair/surface the same height as your cello chair.
- We both need your cello to show upwards from the bridge.
- You may like to use headphones.
- Don't sit with the light behind you.
- I recommend using a wired internet connection with an ethernet cable, alternatively, if your using wireless, sit as close to your router as possible to maintain a strong and reliable signal.
- You should set up at least 15 minutes before our lesson.
- Lessons are £43 for 1 hour, £32 for 45 mins and £22 for half an hour.
- Lessons are available weekdays during the day or evenings.
- I teach cellists from around the UK and abroad, so if you would like a lesson, I can start at 8am.
- We can discuss on Zoom or Skype and make a plan. I have material (music and technique documents) – I can email as we go.
- Payment for lessons is in advance only.
- You'll receive an invoice confirming your lesson – payment can be made by bank transfer or online by card.
- You'll receive a lesson invitation by email if you are using Zoom. You can then join by clicking the link or going to join.zoom.us and entering in the lesson ID.
Send me a message with your details if you are interested in booking a one-to-one lesson.