I'm now available on Zoom for one-to-one teaching. Zoom is a video conferencing software that is available for you to participate in lessons for free.
Here's some practical advice:
- You need to sit central to your screen so I can see your bow and left hand/arm.
- You need your device on a chair/surface the same height as your cello chair.
- We both need your cello to show upwards from the bridge.
- Don't sit with the light behind you.
- You should set up at least 15 minutes before our lesson.
- Lessons are £40 for 1-hour or £80 for a 2-hours.
- Lessons are available weekdays during the day or evenings.
- Payment for lessons is in advance only.
- You'll receive an invoice confirming your lesson – payment can be made by bank transfer or online by card.
- You'll receive a lesson invitation by email. You can then join by clicking the link or going to join.zoom.us and entering in the lesson ID.
Send me a message with your details if you are interested in booking a one-to-one lesson.